Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poldi. The manshaft's third highest scorer, won a world cup.

Poldi. The manshaft's third highest scorer, won a world cup.

Never made any impact for us at all and now, aged just 31, is off to play in Japan.

A very, very strange career.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Never made any impact for us at all and now, aged just 31, is off to play in Japan.

Good Morning Sir C.

Do you know where I can find a list of EU operational risk airlines?
    I have a boring task to also check the EU blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Good Morning Sir C.

Hmm, I'm afraid I don't, f.

Have you tried google? This has worked for me in the past.

I have a very boring task today also. I can't face starting it.

His club career really us at odds with his international career overall really. Loved over here (not by Bayern fans but they don't count).

31 goals in 82 games for a player who rarely played the 90 minutes is a good record imo. Mostly match winning efforts as well I would say

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Good Morning Sir C.

I have a Pat Vegas type question.

Bloke who has recently started in my office has such an annoying loud guffaw of a laugh I am thinking of looking for another job just to get away from him. Not seriously, as I don't want another job at this point, but he just makes me think about it. Asking him not to laugh is probably not on either as it seems rather intolerant. Have you ever been in this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    His club career really us at odds with his international career overall really. Loved over here (not by Bayern fans but they don't count).

31 goals in 82 games for a player who rarely played the 90 minutes is a good record imo. Mostly match winning efforts as well I would say
    A left foot like a traction engine and further such cliches. Personally I used to love watching him, but there was always the suspicion of, how shall I put it, a lack of enthusiasm for movement around the pitch.

And packing it all in at 31. Bizarre.

And packing it all in at 31. Bizarre.
    I expect many of us would have been happy to pack it all in at 31 for enough of the spondulickses. Does Japan count as packing it all in though?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I expect many of us would have been happy to pack it all in at 31 for enough of the spondulickses. Does Japan count as packing it all in though?
    Well he's retired from international football (I suspect he wasn't getting a game) but isn't Japan a place you go to at 35 for a final year on big bucks?

Hmm, I'm afraid I don't, f.

Have you tried google? This has worked for me in the past.

I have a very boring task today also. I can't face starting it.
    I can't really find anything.

I found the EU blacklist it's quite funny what sort of airlines come out of Africa.

In Congo there is a airline called Canadian Airways

Well he's retired from international football (I suspect he wasn't getting a game) but isn't Japan a place you go to at 35 for a final year on big bucks?
    Been playing regularly since he was 17 at the highest level. Seems a thing with that generation - Lahm is quitting entirely at the age of 33 (having quit internationals at 30). Per quit the national team at 29. Schweini is only 32 and going to America having quit Die Mannschaft last year. Neuer retired from all football during the second half of the game at the Emirates but changed his mind before anyone noticed