Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have good balance transfer offers on one of my cards.

I have good balance transfer offers on one of my cards.

however it is the main card I use as the other cards have zero balances.

Can I transfer the balance to another card then transfer it back. I know their are charges for doing it but seems to make it a bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Can I transfer the balance to another card then transfer it back. I know their are charges for doing it but seems to make it a bit easier.
    An outstanding balance on a credit card is like borrowing from a loan shark. Pay the bloody thing off.

Isn't that rather like saying, you've just shot a hipster in the leg so now he's a hopster?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Get rid of the other cards (increases your credit score) and take out a new card to tfr the balance from your main one...virgin do 2yrs 0% with no fee
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Get rid of the other cards (increases your credit score) and take out a new card to tfr the balance from your main one...virgin do 2yrs 0% with no fee
    I got the Barclaycard platinum in september so I was taking advantage of the interest free spending until the end of March. but they have excellent 37 month 0% on transfers.

I just paid off another one so I am going to close it now. Don't really have a high balance on it maybe I'll just clear them.