Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'd forgotten that, when Her Majesty met McGuinness, he asked how she was and

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I see. What about when she dies? I mean after the wailing and gnashing of teeth which will accompany her sad passing - and that son of hers who is considerably less popular gets to finally have a go? (And I don't for a moment believe that he will not take it up as some hope). Will you love him as much?
    It's nothing to do with 'loving' anyone. He will be king, and as such will be due the deference of his subjects. Hopefully he will be a good king.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Unfortunately, he's been around long enough for us to form an opinion on the fellow separate to his status as heir. Not that that's insurmountable, of course. Edward VII was widely disliked, but turned out to be a half-decent King.

But the problem with Charles is that he's bright enough to have views on things, but not bright enough to have good ones or at the very least to keep the bloody things to himself. I will honour him as my liege Lord and Sovereign, of course, but will separate that from his person.
    Too far B, you sound like something from Monty Python

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's nothing to do with 'loving' anyone. He will be king, and as such will be due the deference of his subjects. Hopefully he will be a good king.
    Will Camilla be Queen then?

The fúcking state of her.

Is scraping the thing you do with your hand?
    Oh, quite possibly. I've no issues with that, certainly.

Come the New Regime, the espousal or suggestion of republican sentiment will be punishable by breaking at the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Will Camilla be Queen then?

The fúcking state of her.
    I believe that the suspected constitutional issues have been overcome and that she will indeed be queen.

I have no idea why you would wish to be rude about someone who has done nothing to you, about whom you know nothing, and who has no opportunity to defend herself against. It's mean-spiritedness and cowardice. #irishnationalsports

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I believe that the suspected constitutional issues have been overcome and that she will indeed be queen.

I have no idea why you would wish to be rude about someone who has done nothing to you, about whom you know nothing, and who has no opportunity to defend herself against. It's mean-spiritedness and cowardice. #irishnationalsports
    I am not being rude at all, simply suggesting she is one of the ugliest chicks I have ever seen, ergo "the fúcking state of her".

Anyway if she is to be Queen then how come the Greek bloke is not King?

Too far B, you sound like something from Monty Python

It's an atavistic business, monarchy, sw. It's about your connection to the place and its institutions and traditions - all of which (and more) is embodied in the monarch.

And, at the end of the day, it's still better than having some Hobbit cûnt as Head of State.

stream_img.jpg

It's an atavistic business, monarchy, sw. It's about your connection to the place and its institutions and traditions - all of which (and more) is embodied in the monarch.

And, at the end of the day, it's still better than having some Hobbit cûnt as Head of State.

stream_img.jpg
    Oh don't worry, I am in no rush to defend or "honour" that wee shítehawk either.

I am not being rude at all, simply suggesting she is one of the ugliest chicks I have ever seen, ergo "the fúcking state of her".

Male consorts haven't ever since Mary married Philip of Spain.

That's a shame, because she told me she thinks you look like Brad Pitt's more attractive brother.

Male primogeniture, innit. Geezers are toppermost but you can't be toppermostest except by blood.