Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'd forgotten that, when Her Majesty met McGuinness, he asked how she was and

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oh don't worry, I am in no rush to defend or "honour" that wee shítehawk either.
    Yes, having said I'd be nice about him after he said nice things about my uncle, his fawning nonsense about McGuinness today have made me revert to my former position. Fücking Jim Henson, Labyrinth-looking prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's a shame, because she told me she thinks you look like Brad Pitt's more attractive brother.

Male primogeniture, innit. Geezers are toppermost but you can't be toppermostest except by blood.
    Although Philip of Spain was Joint Sovereign. We don't mention that. Although ironically, he did help revolutionise our navy

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Although Philip of Spain was Joint Sovereign. We don't mention that. Although ironically, he did help revolutionise our navy
    But so many of our constitutional 'rules' are quite modern, really, aren't they? Victoria was responsible for many of our ancient customs. We've done awfully well to keep the monarchy up to date and relevant.

But so many of our constitutional 'rules' are quite modern, really, aren't they? Victoria was responsible for many of our ancient customs. We've done awfully well to keep the monarchy up to date and relevant.
    Have to admit it's all a bit silly mind you, all this nonsense about Royalty and being in some way special or superior when a fit bit of snatch like your one that married the oldest son can just fúck her way to the top table?

Have to admit it's all a bit silly mind you, all this nonsense about Royalty and being in some way special or superior when a fit bit of snatch like your one that married the oldest son can just fúck her way to the top table?
    It's a question of history, of stability, a matter of decency, honour and loyalty, about something bigger than oneself.

www.dictionary.com

Oh, yes. The myth of ancient, time-honoured ritual is just that. Much of our ceremonial only dates back that far. I think it was that Guardian article that pointed out that quite a lot of Royal occasions often descended into farce.

But it doesn't matter who they are, sw. It's what they are that counts. God forbid, but you could discover that you are by rights next in line to the throne and the fact that, meaning no offence, you're a ghastly bog-trotter with no more idea of how to behave than a retarded Jack Russell would make no difference to the fact that I would respect you as King. That's how it works.

I am not being rude at all, simply suggesting she is one of the ugliest chicks I have ever seen, ergo "the fúcking state of her".

Anyway if she is to be Queen then how come the Greek bloke is not King?
    To be fair to her, any woman who says over the phone to the bloke she's shagging while her husband and family are at home 'I want to live in your trousers' deserves a bit of a nod imo.