Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd forgotten that, when Her Majesty met McGuinness, he asked how she was and

I'd forgotten that, when Her Majesty met McGuinness, he asked how she was and

she replied archly 'Well, I'm still alive'.

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/844145056948895745

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

He won't be missed, got away with murder(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

He didn't bow

Surely that's a declaration of war?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He didn't bow

It's all about diversity nowadays, innit
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He won't be missed, got away with murder(s)
    you clearly haven't as many Irish people on Facebook as I do. This was liked by a lot of people - though I find it hard to believe that thick **** McClean was capable of putting so many words together

Wonderful words from James McClean.
    'Writing this with a heavy heart. Bad week just getting worse. Woke to the passing of Martin just now.
    'I'm not going to shy away in expressing either how I feel - not only was he a hero of mine, someone I looked up to, a man that has done so much for Irish people and Irish peoples' freedom right to the very the end, he was also a good friend and someone I had the pleasure of having a good relationship with. 'A man I met so many times, had the privilege to share many a great conversation with, a man that always text me before games wishing me luck, a man that through the well documented tough times off the field always let me know how brave I was standing by my beliefs, that I never was alone because i had his support and backing always.
    'You will be sorely missed Martin. A great leader, a great hero and above all a great man... thinking on all your loved ones.. beannacht agus buíochas a ghabháil leat mo chara.'

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    you clearly haven't as many Irish people on Facebook as I do. This was liked by a lot of people - though I find it hard to believe that thick **** McClean was capable of putting so many words together

Wonderful words from James McClean.
    'Writing this with a heavy heart. Bad week just getting worse. Woke to the passing of Martin just now.
    'I'm not going to shy away in expressing either how I feel - not only was he a hero of mine, someone I looked up to, a man that has done so much for Irish people and Irish peoples' freedom right to the very the end, he was also a good friend and someone I had the pleasure of having a good relationship with. 'A man I met so many times, had the privilege to share many a great conversation with, a man that always text me before games wishing me luck, a man that through the well documented tough times off the field always let me know how brave I was standing by my beliefs, that I never was alone because i had his support and backing always.
    'You will be sorely missed Martin. A great leader, a great hero and above all a great man... thinking on all your loved ones.. beannacht agus buíochas a ghabháil leat mo chara.'
    Tough week for Derry.

He didn't bow

Bow, oh my days

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tough week for Derry.
    I thought he was upset about beating us

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Bow, oh my days
    You don't think that Her Britannic Majesty, appointed by God Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and Empress of India, is worthy of respect?

No, I don't suppose you do.

You don't think that Her Britannic Majesty, appointed by God Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and Empress of India, is worthy of respect?

No, I don't suppose you do.
    Respect, for sure. I would like to think I would treat any old lady of her age with respect and courtesy.

Bow? Have a word with yourself.