Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There are three urinals in the gents next to my office. I followed a chap in there

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is a rule, although sometimes if one of the urinals is right up against a wall, it can make it difficult. In our offices, the left-most urinal is right up against the door of one of the traps, while the right-most is next to the door. This means that someone emerging from the trap or entering the lavatories will be confronted by the unshielded sight of me holding my penīs.
    None of those issues here. The left-most is next to the sidewall of trap one. The right-most next to a wall that separates the urinals from the sinks. I almost felt like I should say something.

See also - when waiting to cross the roads at traffic lights and someone presses the button to cross a few seconds after you have I HAVE ALREADY PRESSED IT, MATE. THAT'S WHY THE LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    None of those issues here. The left-most is next to the sidewall of trap one. The right-most next to a wall that separates the urinals from the sinks. I almost felt like I should say something.

See also - when waiting to cross the roads at traffic lights and someone presses the button to cross a few seconds after you have I HAVE ALREADY PRESSED IT, MATE. THAT'S WHY THE LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED.
    Yes, but everyone likes to press the button, don't they? It's a childhood thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Your attitude to the membrum virile is absolute proof that you are in the closet, old son.

Accept that you're fascinated by the cock and yearn to be filled with a throbber, and you will feel altogether better.
    I should have thought that a disinclination to be confronted by the hamptons of others or to confront other men with mine unless strictly necessary would suggest the opposite.

I should have thought that a disinclination to be confronted by the hamptons of others or to confront other men with mine unless strictly necessary would suggest the opposite.
    You're scared of that bad boy, aren't you? You fear it, and yet, you think of it almost constantly. It haunts yours dreams, awake or asleep.

Bear in mind that there's nothing wrong with it.

Yes, but everyone likes to press the button, don't they? It's a childhood thing.
    Oh not me. Think of all the revolting people that would have placed their fingers on the button. I just think that they assume I'm just aimlessly standing at the side of the road. Imagine the money that could be saved by councils if we didn't put a light there SPECIFICALLY SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW WHEN THE BUTTON HAS ALREADY BEEN PRESSED.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're scared of that bad boy, aren't you? You fear it, and yet, you think of it almost constantly. It haunts yours dreams, awake or asleep.

Bear in mind that there's nothing wrong with it.
    I walk in fear of no man's personal pipe, I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh not me. Think of all the revolting people that would have placed their fingers on the button. I just think that they assume I'm just aimlessly standing at the side of the road. Imagine the money that could be saved by councils if we didn't put a light there SPECIFICALLY SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW WHEN THE BUTTON HAS ALREADY BEEN PRESSED.
    There's a little buzzer at the bottom of that unit for blind people, r. Did you know that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ouch-22706881

Here the people visiting the health insurance office on the floor below mine love to press the up and down buttons on the lift. Inevitably meaning once it arrives from, inevitably, a higher floor, it wants to go down first. Cue door opening and closing a couple of times before eventually heading up. Always thought it was the kids who did it but seem several adults do it now. ffs how difficult is it

Even when not intending to cross the road.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Even when not intending to cross the road.