Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There are three urinals in the gents next to my office. I followed a chap in there

There are three urinals in the gents next to my office. I followed a chap in there

this morning and there is nobody else present. Can you imagine my surprise then, when he selects the middle of the three urinals, thereby forcing me to rub shoulders with him as I relieved myself. He might as well have held it for me.

I had always thought it was an unwritten rule that one should use either the furthermost left or furthermost right urinal unless one found both to be occupied (in which case I imagine most would opt for one of the traps instead).

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    this morning and there is nobody else present. Can you imagine my surprise then, when he selects the middle of the three urinals, thereby forcing me to rub shoulders with him as I relieved myself. He might as well have held it for me.

I had always thought it was an unwritten rule that one should use either the furthermost left or furthermost right urinal unless one found both to be occupied (in which case I imagine most would opt for one of the traps instead).
    you have lots of these rules. like being on the left in corridors.

This is a rule, although sometimes if one of the urinals is right up against a wall, it can make it difficult. In our offices, the left-most urinal is right up against the door of one of the traps, while the right-most is next to the door. This means that someone emerging from the trap or entering the lavatories will be confronted by the unshielded sight of me holding my penīs.

What makes you think your winkle is so special that it's important no one sees it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What makes you think your winkle is so special that it's important no one sees it?
    Well I just feel exposed if a chap suddenly lurches in and there I am with my lad in my hand, vulnerable like.

I can't imagine it's too much fun for him, either. Although I did tell you about that chap who used to unzip as soon as he walked into the bogs and then walk, cock out, to the urinal.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is a rule, although sometimes if one of the urinals is right up against a wall, it can make it difficult. In our offices, the left-most urinal is right up against the door of one of the traps, while the right-most is next to the door. This means that someone emerging from the trap or entering the lavatories will be confronted by the unshielded sight of me holding my penīs.
    "Will be"? Inevitably? Unavoidably? Inescapably?

Do you live in there
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    "Will be"? Inevitably? Unavoidably? Inescapably?
    Well...other commitments allowing, yes.

Well I just feel exposed if a chap suddenly lurches in and there I am with my lad in my hand, vulnerable like.

I can't imagine it's too much fun for him, either. Although I did tell you about that chap who used to unzip as soon as he walked into the bogs and then walk, cock out, to the urinal.
    Your attitude to the membrum virile is absolute proof that you are in the closet, old son.

Accept that you're fascinated by the cock and yearn to be filled with a throbber, and you will feel altogether better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    you have lots of these rules. like being on the left in corridors.
    And pavements, Fash. Imagine walking down Oxford Street on a Saturday lunchtime if everyone kept to the left and maintained a steady speed

Well...other commitments allowing, yes.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. It's alright, I suppose, if you like it. But what a hell of a life.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."