Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, to return to one of my ongoing bugbears

Anyway, to return to one of my ongoing bugbears

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    phwooooooooar!

CHP_Export_153884186_2017_Axxx.jpg

"Laurel Hubbard, New Zealand transgender weighlifter competing in the snatch at Melbourne today."
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You definitely can't all them bugbears, b

My first thought on seeing those pictures was "No wonder Dylan Hartley looked knackered at the weekend"

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, the male pattern baldness isn't a good look, is it?

Women's football is professional now, isn't it? If I popped on a frock I'd probably still be good enough to play for the Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You definitely can't all them bugbears, b

My first thought on seeing those pictures was "No wonder Dylan Hartley looked knackered at the weekend"
    It's the way they tiptoe around how pîssed off the actual female weightlifter is that makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Women's football is professional now, isn't it? If I popped on a frock I'd probably still be good enough to play for the Arsenal.
    I reckon I'd have a shout in the cricket team. Last time I saw women's cricket, no-one could hit it as far as the boundary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    they don't need your help, sc http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39322517
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    they don't need your help, sc http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39322517
    It could have been 12.

I read a trans story last week and for some reason it tickled me.

A Swede has used technology to produce a unique tribute to the transgender community by recording a duet featuring his voice before and after testosterone treatment.

Charlie Peck from Uppsala recorded the higher register vocal part of the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "Home" cover during the first day of testosterone treatment, and the lower register part nine months later. The video has been watched over 17,000 times on Youtube and has been picked up in multiple Swedish media outlets.

Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 03-21-2017 at 12:14 PM.