Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We have approached Tutchel at Dortmund :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nein. Like the Welsh ch in bach. Unless he's from the south, when it would be a bit more 'sch'. But they're almost Austrian and don't count.
    I was looking at this bloke and looking a photo of Allegri. they have the same hair.

Nein. Like the Welsh ch in bach. Unless he's from the south, when it would be a bit more 'sch'. But they're almost Austrian and don't count.
    IAHYK 10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Does he bring an in-depth knowledge of doping in football with him? Let's hope so.
    Only if you choose to believe these things Richard.

As a man of science and medicine (LOL) I trust you don’t jump to ill-informed and lazy accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Only if you choose to believe these things Richard.

As a man of science and medicine (LOL) I trust you don’t jump to ill-informed and lazy accusations.
    Well it's preferable to go with the doping line over the admission that there is a huge gulf in class between us and Europe's top 10 or so teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    IAHYK 10 characters
    They're a bit... basic though, aren't they?

They're a bit... basic though, aren't they?
    After March 29th, surely we should be packing these foreigners off, not getting more in?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    After March 29th, surely we should be packing these foreigners off, not getting more in?
    Ausländer 'raus! shall be our new motto.

Ausländer 'raus! shall be our new motto.
    We should make them all queue for the right to stay. Anyone who jumps the queue is out, since they clearly haven't assimilated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well it's preferable to go with the doping line over the admission that there is a huge gulf in class between us and Europe's top 10 or so teams.
    Well there is no shame in that.

Tuchel, I believe. It will be fun listening to football fans attempting the 'ch' sound in Tuchel.
    No worries. In three months, we can just call him ****.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."