Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's a bit disappointing that old Googly-eyes jacked it in when things went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Disagree, red. I loved taking care of my two when they were toddlers. Greatest things in the world are toddlers.

Spend the day taking care of them, playing with them, feeding them, putting them to bed, then a takeaway in front of the telly with Spanish football on.

Life doesn't get any better than that.
    It's not about what anybody likes though, is it. It's about what's right, what works.

The style I described has survived the centuries, the generations; your way will be lucky to survive *you*.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's not about what anybody likes though, is it. It's about what's right, what works.

The style I described has survived the centuries, the generations; your way will be lucky to survive *you*.
    Oh, I don't know. If you could track the amount of time the average father spends taking care of his children over the years I'm pretty sure you would find a consistent and steadily increasing trend which started around the 50s and is alive and well even today.

And as things seem to keep getting better, it feels like that is a good thing that will continue. See BGS.

Oh, I don't know. If you could track the amount of time the average father spends taking care of his children over the years I'm pretty sure you would find a consistent and steadily increasing trend which started around the 50s and is alive and well even today.

And as things seem to keep getting better, it feels like that is a good thing that will continue. See BGS.
    You just need to study European birth rate trends now
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You just need to study European birth rate trends now
    I would assume that like most of the developed world, they are declining.

But like fathers being more active in the raising of their children, I see this as a (mostly) good thing.
    Last edited by World's End Stella; 03-21-2017 at 10:44 AM.

I would assume that like most of the developed world, they are declining.

But like father's being more active in the raising of their children, I see this as a (mostly) good thing.
    Then you'd be correct, twice; it's such a good thing that fewer and fewer people are choosing to do it