Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a bit disappointing that old Googly-eyes jacked it in when things went wrong.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It's a bit disappointing that old Googly-eyes jacked it in when things went wrong.

You'd expect a German to show a bit of backbone and at least, well, play. Sitting at home sulking seems a little churlish.

Perhaps he's more Turk than German. But still.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'd expect a German to show a bit of backbone and at least, well, play. Sitting at home sulking seems a little churlish.

Perhaps he's more Turk than German. But still.
    **** him, the ****. Selling him and Sanchez would've created a nice little warchest for Allegri.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    **** him, the ****. Selling him and Sanchez would've created a nice little warchest for Allegri.
    The only good thing about Arsene staying is that it may help us temp Griezmann here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The only good thing about Arsene staying is that it may help us temp Griezmann here.
    Haha. Good one.

I've been meaning to speak to you about the intemperate nature of your discourse, young b. Sweary rage is no way to make your view appear reasonable; indeed, such language will most likely alienate your audience and undermine your point.

See Arsenal Fan TV for proof.

I've been meaning to speak to you about the intemperate nature of your discourse, young b. Sweary rage is no way to make your view appear reasonable; indeed, such language will most likely alienate your audience and undermine your point.

See Arsenal Fan TV for proof.
    Sorry, C. I can't hit a toddler so need to get the rage out somewhere.

Fair enough b. You could wait for the missus to get home and give her a good hiding? I believe that's allowed now you have the newfangled sharia law in place.

Fair enough b. You could wait for the missus to get home and give her a good hiding? I believe that's allowed now you have the newfangled sharia law in place.
    You are implying that Billy has allowed her out of the house unaccompanied. Are you mad?

By God, and can't you?!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

This is why paternal leave is a bad idea. Real men aren't built for the care of tiny children. We don't have the maternal instinct that allows women to overlook the fact that small children are irritating little fückpigs about 90% of the time.