Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone catch that Titanic ship sinking the other day?

Did anyone catch that Titanic ship sinking the other day?

I know it's not today's news but it seems just as good a time to discuss it as anything else no?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I know it's not today's news but it seems just as good a time to discuss it as anything else no?
    You clearly have what appears to be a prime specimen of Apis mellifera in your titfer, m. Do stop being oblique and spit it out.

Is it that people aren't talking about what you want to talk about again? Because we've been over this...

zzzz

Why has there never been a Titanic II?

I was expecting a punchline about our top 4 chances. Imagine my disappointment?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

We could always chat about the position of our manager, I suppose. That would make a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    There will be one. It is being built and launched in the next couple of years.

There was won.

because the first film was crap
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    because the first film was crap
    Is the correct answer. Wd P - you win a Arsenal red membership.