Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Now, I'm the first to applaud Chuck Berry's contribution to Rock and Roll, but

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Saucy fellow.

No chance of dinner and a movie first?
    Maybe(llene)
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was brilliant. She tweeted something about wanting to source clothes because she's a short-arse and asked where short Asian women got their clothes in the UK. Cue thousands of lefties sniffing blood and castigating her for reinforcing negative stereotypes of Asian women. She was reduced to mea culpa-ing massively, claiming she had to work on her white privilege and claiming her thoughtlessness was down to tweeting when she was hungry ( ).

Naturally, these being lefties, no-one at any stage pointed out the salient fact that - on average - asian women are actually relatively short.
    It's fun being with a western woman in a clothes shop in south east Asia when she asks for a bigger size. "Big like you?" No hope. We're like fúc king elephants compared to south east Asians.

It's fun being with a western woman in a clothes shop in south east Asia when she asks for a bigger size. "Big like you?" No hope. We're like fúc king elephants compared to south east Asians.
    Yes, being of average height, I never really expected to notice it as much as I did. But you do find yourself towering over people. Strange feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, being of average height, I never really expected to notice it as much as I did. But you do find yourself towering over people. Strange feeling.
    I will go there so I can feel like this bloke from Bloodsport.

My take on awimb is there are some massive useless dogs perched on tiny mangers.

One wonders what part of this story you find most objectionable; the urinating, the blondeness, or the fart?
    Oh the fart by some distance.

The fact that he was banging a blonde prostitute while he was married isn't of any interest to me whatsoever. The fact that he likes to do a pee pee on his partner is bizarre and slightly unsettling but ultimately his sexual preferences are mostly beyond his control and as he was the paying customer etc.

But the fart is just rude.