Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talking of Arsenal fans arguing on the internet, I take it we've all seen this?

Talking of Arsenal fans arguing on the internet, I take it we've all seen this?

wd Positively Arsenal.

CHYWKmDWEAAh-xo.jpg-large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    wd Positively Arsenal.

Oh yes, I like that, except that I can't decide whose side I'm on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh yes, I like that, except that I can't decide whose side I'm on.
    Indeed. In any other context, you'd sympathise with Positively Arsenal. It's only really in the context of ages that we habitually round down.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    wd Positively Arsenal.

Hard not to have respect for Positively Arsenal, there. Cornered and with seemingly no escape, he refuses to concede defeat. Wd PA imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Hard not to have respect for Positively Arsenal, there. Cornered and with seemingly no escape, he refuses to concede defeat. Wd PA imo.
    What was the story with your boss then? Has he been interfering with little girls' bicyle seats?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What was the story with your boss then? Has he been interfering with little girls' bicyle seats?
    Invoicing fictitious appointments to the Partners. Surrey Police investigating.

He's moved out of his house leaving his wife and kids there too.

Happens everywhere.
    My first job there was 4 fictitious people on the pay roll. accountant got slammed.
    Night manager was on the fiddle refunding his credit card between shifts.

Then I worked for a smaller company where the accountant stole 1.5m over several years.
    the owner got suspicious when he turned up to work in a new jag.

smaller scale.
    2 bar men at the hotel worked there for years. not on a big salary but seemed to be there forever. but turned up again with audi's and stuff. under the guise of being part time models.
    robbing the bar blind on a nightly basis.

Perhaps I can get Surrey Police to investigate my kids too, while they're at it
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Happens everywhere.
    My first job there was 4 fictitious people on the pay roll. accountant got slammed.
    Night manager was on the fiddle refunding his credit card between shifts.

Then I worked for a smaller company where the accountant stole 1.5m over several years.
    the owner got suspicious when he turned up to work in a new jag.

smaller scale.
    2 bar men at the hotel worked there for years. not on a big salary but seemed to be there forever. but turned up again with audi's and stuff. under the guise of being part time models.
    robbing the bar blind on a nightly basis.
    Then they all hired a lawyer called Riki to represent them
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Supporting a drugs habit or mistyress, no doubt.

Good man.