Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's take our mind off football and help Pat Vegas see if it is feasible

Let's take our mind off football and help Pat Vegas see if it is feasible

to get a decent american fridge freezer/washing machine/ and dishwasher.

budget is £2000
    £1000 on the fridge? and 500 each on the other 2 items?
    Who's good? I like the samsung fridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

budget is £2000

We went Samsung for the American Fridge Freezer. Cost closer to £1500 but it is lovely.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

budget is £2000
    Samsung do excellent Fridge freezers.. should have got it in the Jan sales imo... ask for a discount if you buy the lot from the same shop
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Samsung do excellent Fridge freezers.. should have got it in the Jan sales imo... ask for a discount if you buy the lot from the same shop
    They had some nice wons in costco the other day but I have to check their prices compared to elsewhere as they are not always cheaper for this type of thing. my current fridge freezer is samsung but it's traditional style won.

I found my tv cheaper online but it was nice just to pick it up and stick it on a trolley.
    I say that I didn't put it on a trolley and lugged it to the car like some prick

Icemaker? I refuse ever to buy a fridge freezer again that doesn't make ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Icemaker? I refuse ever to buy a fridge freezer again that doesn't make ice.
    What sort of plumbing do they need? It's a bit of a pain for where my fridge is located.

What sort of plumbing do they need? It's a bit of a pain for where my fridge is located.
    You can buy ones that don't need plumbing, you just have to top up the water yourself
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You can buy ones that don't need plumbing, you just have to top up the water yourself
    Top up the water yourself? Like some sort of animal? If you do that, you might as well not bother imo.

might have to do that.

The fridge is on the opposite of the kitchen to the sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Top up the water yourself? Like some sort of animal? If you do that, you might as well not bother imo.
    It is a feature of outside fridges
    10 characters? Pile of cund.