Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Wenger being selfish?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is Wenger being selfish?

I think his whole contract scenario is the main cause of what we are seeing on the pitch.

He should have either made a choice or clearly say the decision will be made at the end of the season end of.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I think his whole contract scenario is the main cause of what we are seeing on the pitch.

He should have either made a choice or clearly say the decision will be made at the end of the season end of.
    No, He is being strictly professional.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well it seems to be interfering with his job
    as he's not doing his football manger job very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Well it seems to be interfering with his job
    as he's not doing his football manger job very well.
    That's exactly it. His job is to manage the club and team, not to guarantee or underwrite victory.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

That's exactly it. His job is to manage the club and team, not to guarantee or underwrite victory.
    What an amazing job. and if they sack you they pay to the remainder of a contract.

we should all have contracts like that.

And what parameter would you use as a basis for determining whether or not he is doing the job well, red?

All of us should have year end appraisals, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    And what parameter would you use as a basis for determining whether or not he is doing the job well, red?

If only there could be an objective scoring system applied so we would know whether the manager was improving, maintaining or declining in performance . . .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

The bottom line? Perhaps our majority shareholder couldn't actually give a stuff about the FA Cup

Hi Ty
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Hi Ty
    looooooooooooooool.