Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh. It's a grim business this season. Like watching a beloved old pet go

Ugh. It's a grim business this season. Like watching a beloved old pet go

blind and deaf and incontinent, but not having the courage to have it quietly put to sleep.

Still, at least Ireland beat England to raise one's spirits somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    blind and deaf and incontinent, but not having the courage to have it quietly put to sleep.

sad seens, really.

Like watching a loved one with Alzheimer's change to the point you don't recognise them anymore...

Still enough of the sentimental *******s, Wenger Out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He's at that stage in a relationship where the woman wants rid and he pleads he can change. "Please don't leave me, I can work under a director of football. I can adjust my non-existent tactics".

Can't you batter him like you did that fox?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    sad seens, really.

Like watching a loved one with Alzheimer's change to the point you don't recognise them anymore...

Still enough of the sentimental *******s, Wenger Out!
    Oh, regardless of the stuff in the papers, I have no doubt he'll go. I just hope he doesn't try and cling on and have to be shoved unceremoniously out of the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He deserves better than to be beaten to death by a half-pīssed man with a brick, f.

But thanks for bringing up that memory.

Oh, regardless of the stuff in the papers, I have no doubt he'll go. I just hope he doesn't try and cling on and have to be shoved unceremoniously out of the door.
    Tony Pulis says Wenger told him He would be staying. That's good enough for me, to be honest.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Tony Pulis says Wenger told him He would be staying. That's good enough for me, to be honest.
    I wouldn't trust Tony Pulis if he told me rain falls down, tbh.

I wouldn't trust Tony Pulis if he told me rain falls down, tbh.
    Yes, but it's not *about* trust, is it. It's about banter.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sorry, I've missed something here.

Burney did something to a fox? With a brick?

Tell me more, Pat.