Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's to another two years of the same!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Here's to another two years of the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Wenger confides in Tony Pulis?

Wenger has really gone radio rental
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Wenger confides in Tony Pulis?

Wenger has really gone radio rental
    Not at all. There's no secrets in football. Not really. Nor anywhere else.

And Pulis is a fellow/brother manager; why shouldn't He be candid with him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Jeremy Wilson in the Tele reporting that he will stay. He usually seems to get his Arsenal stuff right, I think.

Oh well, two more years of not really caring. Has its upside, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Jeremy Wilson in the Tele reporting that he will stay. He usually seems to get his Arsenal stuff right, I think.

Oh well, two more years of not really caring. Has its upside, I suppose.
    The Mirror, Guardian and Daily Mail were all running the same story as well so it's probably been handed down by someone in the club or on Wenger's side. I'm in the same boat as you, don't give a **** anymore. Won't bother watching a game until he ****s off. I might have to take an interest in Ice Hockey now

The Mirror, Guardian and Daily Mail were all running the same story as well so it's probably been handed down by someone in the club or on Wenger's side. I'm in the same boat as you, don't give a **** anymore. Won't bother watching a game until he ****s off. I might have to take an interest in Ice Hockey now
    I sacked off my sky sports subscription last week and haven't watched Motd for over a month..:quidsin:

Vive Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge! #Habs
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Vive Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge! #Habs
    Les Habitants haven't really been that since Guy Lafleur retired, red. More Russkis than Quebecois nowadays, I think.

Used to be half the team had last names that began with 'Le' or 'La'.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Les Habitants haven't really been that since Guy Lafleur retired, red. More Russkis than Quebecois nowadays, I think.

Used to be half the team had last names that began with 'Le' or 'La'.
    Yes, so I gather. It's only because my boys are big fans of Mordie Richler's stories.

I still find it incredible that there are fans who actually want the bloke to stay.