Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If you only counted the last five games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you only counted the last five games

We'd be in the relegation zone. Makes you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    We'd be in the relegation zone. Makes you think.
    You've got to count everything from the past 20 years Mo. Like Arsene does.

I do. I don't insult Wenger unlike many of you here, but our current form is the most worrying since he took over. The team looks rudderless on and off the pitch.

He is rage, rage, raging against the dying of the light. But it looks like it's dying nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I do. I don't insult Wenger unlike many of you here, but our current form is the most worrying since he took over. The team looks rudderless on and off the pitch.

He is rage, rage, raging against the dying of the light. But it looks like it's dying nonetheless.

Yesterday was dreadful really. At the end the players looked like they were waiting for a change. Sad that it's been allowed to go this far. The board are equally guilty in that respect. There was talk of restructuring the board and set up around Wenger, before he signed his last deal in 2014. Nothing has been done in this regard at all. The current mess is largely a result of that inaction. It was all so avoidable if somebody had taken a bit more responsibility behind the scenes.

The board is in a comfort zone which they have no desire to change unless they have to. I blame Danny Fiszman for seeling his shares to Kronke when he was dying. A shame, because the man had done a lot for ths club but that was a very costly mistake.

Hill-Wood's assessment was right - his original, not his revised one - Kronke is simply "not our sort".

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Yesterday was dreadful really. At the end the players looked like they were waiting for a change. Sad that it's been allowed to go this far. The board are equally guilty in that respect. There was talk of restructuring the board and set up around Wenger, before he signed his last deal in 2014. Nothing has been done in this regard at all. The current mess is largely a result of that inaction. It was all so avoidable if somebody had taken a bit more responsibility behind the scenes.

The board aren't equally responsible, they are completely responsible.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman