Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ramsey's marking for their third goal

Ramsey's marking for their third goal

Oh and we had a nailed on pen not given against Mustafi. Loved the commentators justification 'defender was trying to play the ball and didn't see him coming, not a pen for me'. Yeah because if you try and play the ball and don't see the player you fouled it couldn't possibly be a foul.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Oh and we had a nailed on pen not given against Mustafi. Loved the commentators justification 'defender was trying to play the ball and didn't see him coming, not a pen for me'. Yeah because if you try and play the ball and don't see the player you fouled it couldn't possibly be a foul.

Also
    Arsene?

Also

Regardless it has been another poor performance. Today we couldn't even kick the bucket
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Regardless it has been another poor performance. Today we couldn't even kick the bucket
    2 shots on target. I don't think the players have stopped playing for Him. I just think we need a new approach.

After his disaster vs Watford I've got no idea why he's still playing for us.

Also
    In fairness, we rarely even get given those at home nowadays, let alone away.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."