View Poll Results: Wexit

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • With immediate effect.

    10 34.48%
  • End of the season. FA Cup and/or 4th

    14 48.28%
  • Whenever he chooses.

    5 17.24%
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wexit Poll

  1. #1

    Wexit Poll

    1. With immediate effect.
    2. Let's just wait until the end of the season and see if he can pull an FA Cup and/or 4th place out of the bag.
    3. He's earned the right to go whenever he chooses.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    1. With immediate effect.
    2. Let's just wait until the end of the season and see if he can pull an FA Cup and/or 4th place out of the bag.
    3. He's earned the right to go whenever he chooses.

    He'll announce he's staying in this international break. Beyond ridiculous

  3. #3
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,352
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    1. With immediate effect.
    2. Let's just wait until the end of the season and see if he can pull an FA Cup and/or 4th place out of the bag.
    3. He's earned the right to go whenever he chooses.
    2. let him with dignity, he deserves that, end of season imo*

    *hell sign for 2 more years, hes admitted hes got **** all outside football
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    2. let him with dignity, he deserves that, end of season imo*

    *hell sign for 2 more years, hes admitted hes got **** all outside football
    Wenger is going at the end of the season. You heard it here first.



    Welcome Allegri *wont be him

  5. #5
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Wenger is going at the end of the season. You heard it here first.



    Welcome Allegri *wont be him
    How did your drink go Rich?

    I was pissed as a **** earlier then fell asleep, time to go again with two bottles of wine.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  6. #6
    He should've left last night.

    He's completely lost the dressing room. players don't care and it's only going to get worse.

    Forget top 4 because there's a strong chance we won't be in Europe next year.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    1. With immediate effect.
    2. Let's just wait until the end of the season and see if he can pull an FA Cup and/or 4th place out of the bag.
    3. He's earned the right to go whenever he chooses.
    It looks like no 3 is what will happen

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    1. With immediate effect.
    2. Let's just wait until the end of the season and see if he can pull an FA Cup and/or 4th place out of the bag.
    3. He's earned the right to go whenever he chooses.
    I used to believe I thought 3.
    Then I saw an article headline about his 2 year deal from the board and felt an immediate surge of disgust and anger and realised then that I just want him gone.
    He has eroded the spirit and fighting heart of this great club with his passivity and Gallosocialist surrender monkey policies to an extent that supercedes his once revolutionary input.
    Thanks.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by R.C. Celebrating the return of Trophies View Post
    I used to believe I thought 3.
    Then I saw an article headline about his 2 year deal from the board and felt an immediate surge of disgust and anger and realised then that I just want him gone.
    He has eroded the spirit and fighting heart of this great club with his passivity and Gallosocialist surrender monkey policies to an extent that supercedes his once revolutionary input.
    Thanks.
    Inevitable really; that's what we hired Him for, that's what we wanted Him to do.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •