Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Speaking of Northern Powerhouses

Speaking of Northern Powerhouses

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    loooooooooool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I assume this is if it is, it's a very poor attempt... bit like winning a pre season friendly in Malaysia
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I assume this is if it is, it's a very poor attempt... bit like winning a pre season friendly in Malaysia
    Mind you, good to see that that lump Bresnan is still chucking pies as well as eating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mind you, good to see that that lump Bresnan is still chucking pies as well as eating them.
    The team selection was 5 from the MVP rankings for last season and 6 selectors choices - the big lad was probably on for his batting (which to be fair was incredible last season, often in Yorkshire's worst moments - I have a lot of time for the lad)

Not at all - these games are serious. Selectors and Bayliss are there - impress and an England place may open up. Far from pre-season friendly

Not at all - these games are serious. Selectors and Bayliss are there - impress and an England place may open up. Far from pre-season friendly
    South Batsmen 3-6 must be pissed off then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

South Batsmen 3-6 must be pissed off then
    fair point

nice step