'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Martin O'Neill
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was talking about how, when he got hair extensions to cover his male pattern baldness, he felt the transition to a woman was complete. All of which, of course, went unquestioned.

It's really hard to know where to start with this sort of institutionalised idiocy. It's getting depressing.
    What's instiutitionalised idiocy about a fella feeling like he wants to live as a bird?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    What's instiutitionalised idiocy about a fella feeling like he wants to live as a bird?
    A man feeling like he wants to live as a bird is fine. Up to him. However, everyone else agreeing that he is a bird and must be treated as such with no questions asked is not. That is what I mean by institutionalised idiocy. No-one involved in that story would have had the editorial freedom to question his status or call him 'him' without a world of shīt landing on them. That is complicity in a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A man feeling like he wants to live as a bird is fine. Up to him. However, everyone else agreeing that he is a bird and must be treated as such with no questions asked is not. That is what I mean by institutionalised idiocy. No-one involved in that story would have had the editorial freedom to question his status or call him 'him' without a world of shīt landing on them. That is complicity in a lie.
    But we are often complicit in lies in the interest of good manners and tolerance of other people's peculiarities and flaws. If you go to a dinner party and the food is f*ucking rank, you don't come out and say it. And if you did, you would incur punishment in the form of social opprobrium from your fellow guests.

But we are often complicit in lies in the interest of good manners and tolerance of other people's peculiarities and flaws. If you go to a dinner party and the food is f*ucking rank, you don't come out and say it. And if you did, you would incur punishment in the form of social opprobrium from your fellow guests.
    If you go to a dinner party and they serve you a plank of wood, you don't go along with the lie that it is food. It is wood. That is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you go to a dinner party and they serve you a plank of wood, you don't go along with the lie that it is food. It is wood. That is a fact.
    So if you met a tranny and knew they wished to be referred to as per their adopted identity, you would simply refuse to do so?

So if you met a tranny and knew they wished to be referred to as per their adopted identity, you would simply refuse to do so?
    I suppose I would have to decide whether to stick to my principles or bow to cultural Marxism as you have. I'd have to get back to you on that.

You might not want to hurt his feelings
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Look, just because you are so accepting of a transistor's pretend gender that you happily fùcked him, doesn't mean that you have to persuade everyone else to go down your road.