Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: People you would not trust to leave a kid with

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Boltonian beauty
    Not a description you hear every day
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Grayson Perry.

    Can't be right, that lad.
    I happened to flick on to MOTD2 last night. They had a feature on this bloke, who is apparently a Premier League photographer. I nearly put the screen in.

    imgID54029041.jpg

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Dave the Hairy Biker with the glasses
    :creepy:
    The parents in Home Alone. Peter Griffin. The Queen

  4. #14
    John McCririck
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Not a description you hear every day
    It may have been tinged with sarcasm, tbf

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I happened to flick on to MOTD2 last night. They had a feature on this bloke, who is apparently a Premier League photographer. I nearly put the screen in.

    imgID54029041.jpg
    :sigh: How one misses the 1970s, when such a freak would have been summarily dealt with the moment it set foot outside its front door.

    Society was much better off in those self-governing days, to be honest.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    John McCririck
    Yes, there's more than a hint of the Saviles there, isn't there?

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    :sigh: How one misses the 1970s, when such a freak would have been summarily dealt with the moment it set foot outside its front door.

    Society was much better off in those self-governing days, to be honest.
    He was talking about how, when he got hair extensions to cover his male pattern baldness, he felt the transition to a woman was complete. All of which, of course, went unquestioned.

    It's really hard to know where to start with this sort of institutionalised idiocy. It's getting depressing.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, there's more than a hint of the Saviles there, isn't there?
    All the jewellery
    "Come and polish my shiny rings "
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    All the jewellery
    "Come and polish my shiny rings "
    I have my doubts about Gregggggg Wallace. Not nonceing so much as just being nasty piece of work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •