Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: People you would not trust to leave a kid with

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was talking about how, when he got hair extensions to cover his male pattern baldness, he felt the transition to a woman was complete. All of which, of course, went unquestioned.

It's really hard to know where to start with this sort of institutionalised idiocy. It's getting depressing.
    There's always been cross-dressing and all that sort thing though. Perhaps "normal" chaps are just more sensitive to it nowadays because of their own .. issues.

We watched "Summer Holiday" the other night and there was even one of that sort in there, which I'd completely forgotten about.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    John McCririck
    He stinks, apparently.

Dirty bástard.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I happened to flick on to MOTD2 last night. They had a feature on this bloke, who is apparently a Premier League photographer. I nearly put the screen in.

Attachment 526
    Her name was Steve
    Now he is Sophie

Gregg Wallace I guess he is a gobby cund
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There's always been cross-dressing and all that sort thing though. Perhaps "normal" chaps are just more sensitive to it nowadays because of their own .. issues.

We watched "Summer Holiday" the other night and there was even one of that sort in there, which I'd completely forgotten about.
    Melvyn Hayes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The parents in Home Alone. Peter Griffin. The Queen
    Her Majesty? How dare you sir!

Melvyn Hayes ?
    Yes. And Cliff Richard and Una Stubbs and all the rest. Terrific.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

John McCririck
    Good call. :shudder:

Anyone who goes for an in-store Santa job.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Oh, don't get me wrong! I've no issue with cross dressers (although I reserve the right to laugh at them, of course). If a chap likes popping on a frock, that is purely a matter between him, God and his tailor.
    No, my issue is with this business of everyone going along with the absurd, unscientific nonsense that what is clearly a bloke should be regarded societally and legally as a woman. That is the point at which my head starts to throb with the sheer lunacy of it.

Gyles Brandreth

Gyles Brandreth
    I follow him on Twitter. He's rather sweet. I seem to remember him describing himself as having been 'a bit Betty-Both-Ways' in his youth, but I think that's as far as it goes.