Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat Vegas News: Finsbury Park 'Explosion'

Pat Vegas News: Finsbury Park 'Explosion'

We have reports of an explosion and house fire in Stapleton Hall Road.

One person on twitterrer described the scene.
    'Something just exploded in my road {Stapleton Hall} when police were entering a house! Mental'

More to follow.
    Stay tuned to Pat Vegas News 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We have reports of an explosion and house fire in Stapleton Hall Road.

One person on twitterrer described the scene.
    'Something just exploded in my road {Stapleton Hall} when police were entering a house! Mental'

More to follow.
    Stay tuned to Pat Vegas News 24.
    Now is the time to put in a cheeky low bid in on a property there! Nice area, Stroud Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Now is the time to put in a cheeky low bid in on a property there! Nice area, Stroud Green.
    But not the won that was blown up, obv.

Ridiculously expensive around there.
    the whole area has changed apart from that bit near the station on Seven sisters road from the bridge down to those suspicious hotels further down. that bit is still crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ridiculously expensive around there.
    the whole area has changed apart from that bit near the station on Seven sisters road from the bridge down to those suspicious hotels further down. that bit is still crappy.
    I was thinking about that bit of the Seven Sisters Road that the other week. When I lived there at No. 167 in the early 90s it was quite the sh1thole. And somehow it still is. Back then it was Greek/Turkish with gang wars and the shop next door had a bloke with a big stick on the door. My neighbours were an drunken Irish wife-beater and a Jamaican Yardie. Now it seems more Somalian and African/Arab Allanish.

Perhaps the ghost of Campbell Bunk still lurks there.

I was thinking about that bit of the Seven Sisters Road that the other week. When I lived there at No. 167 in the early 90s it was quite the sh1thole. And somehow it still is. Back then it was Greek/Turkish with gang wars and the shop next door had a bloke with a big stick on the door. My neighbours were an drunken Irish wife-beater and a Jamaican Yardie. Now it seems more Somalian and African/Arab Allanish.

Perhaps the ghost of Campbell Bunk still lurks there.
    No need for the 'wife-beater' tbh. Goes without saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No need for the 'wife-beater' tbh. Goes without saying.
    Easy now stroke boy!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Easy now stroke boy!
    FACE

10 characters
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Easy now stroke boy!
    Mock away, old chap. I'm sitting here in my wheelchair filling my nappy and tapping away with my headband and you're laughing?

:Irish:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mock away, old chap. I'm sitting here in my wheelchair filling my nappy and tapping away with my headband and you're laughing?

:Irish:
    I am sorry to hear about your ailment. I wish you a very speedy recovery, especially if you are still hoping to head North tomorrow.