Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: People you would not trust to leave a kid with

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'a bit Betty-Both-Ways'

I don't think I have ever seen him blink
    Does he have eyelids ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Oh, don't get me wrong! I've no issue with cross dressers (although I reserve the right to laugh at them, of course). If a chap likes popping on a frock, that is purely a matter between him, God and his tailor.
    No, my issue is with this business of everyone going along with the absurd, unscientific nonsense that what is clearly a bloke should be regarded societally and legally as a woman. That is the point at which my head starts to throb with the sheer lunacy of it.
    Yes. As a hound fancier, the whole thing makes perfect sense to me.

We say that the only difference between a dog and a bitch is that the bitch can have puppies. The clear implication being that if she does not or can not breed, gender is no longer a factor (when deciding upon her value and if and when to campaign, compete her, for instance).

It therefore follows that if society downgrades breeding, then gender, sex, cease to be of any but academic interest. So, at this point, what difference does it make.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. As a hound fancier, the whole thing makes perfect sense to me.

We say that the only difference between a dog and a bitch is that the bitch can have puppies. The clear implication being that if she does not or can not breed, gender is no longer a factor (when deciding upon her value and if and when to campaign, compete her, for instance).

It therefore follows that if society downgrades breeding, then gender, sex, cease to be of any but academic interest. So, at this point, what difference does it make.
    Cross gender dogs do not look any different from original gender ones so there is no laugh to be had
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Cross gender dogs do not look any different from original gender ones so there is no laugh to be had
    They probably do to other hounds.

They probably do to other hounds.
    Right. A neutered animal will give off strange and distinctive odours (to others) which identify it as infertile, impotent or what-have-you. It doesn't make them sexually inactive though, or even sexually unattractive. To other dogs, I mean, before you ask.

In fact, if I find that my male hounds have gone off to "bother" another dog, it's either a bitch in-season or a castrated male that likely had the job done on the cheap (animal/rescue home stuff) and they honestly don't seem to mind which it is.

Naturally, if it's the latter, I don't mind and they are often allowed to just get on with it. The former is rare as bitches in heat are normally kept out of circulation for a few days until the thing blows over. An inexperienced owner may make a mistake though so one must always be careful.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

They do *smell* different though and, to a dog, that is far more important than what they look like.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

what difference does it make.
    It makes none
    But now you have gone
    And you must be looking very old tonight

I think she likes you

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    It makes none
    But now you have gone
    And you must be looking very old tonight

Not a description you hear every day
    I believe that she was from Dewsbury. A place that makes Bolton and it's population look like Monte Carlo!

Josef Fritzl
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman