Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lá Fheile Phadraig

Lá Fheile Phadraig

What plans have ye for the big day then?? Green beer, green food, green attire at the very least.

Dublin is awash with tourists all swathed in green and wearing novelty hats and as much as I despise them I must admit that the hot snatch count is off the scale.

Sadly (for them) I expect a fair number of them will happen upon some very drunken and generally over-excited teenagers from the Northside tomorrow who will proceed to kick three layers of ****e out of them while taking their money.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What plans have ye for the big day then?? Green beer, green food, green attire at the very least.

Dublin is awash with tourists all swathed in green and wearing novelty hats and as much as I despise them I must admit that the hot snatch count is off the scale.

Sadly (for them) I expect a fair number of them will happen upon some very drunken and generally over-excited teenagers from the Northside tomorrow who will proceed to kick three layers of ****e out of them while taking their money.

I shall be being English in England caring not one jot for your primitive rituals.

In the old days, j and I would have celebrated by having our traditional ding-dong about him being a plastic paddy, of course, but those days are gone.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-16-2017 at 04:24 PM.

What plans have ye for the big day then??
    I shall recall, as I do every year, the night of the FA Cup QF v West Ham and the moment Dennis elbowed his man in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I shall recall, as I do every year, the night of the FA Cup QF v West Ham and the moment Dennis elbowed his man in the face.
    Steve Lomas. Rat-faced little cvnt - him, not you.

That's my firstborn's name. Spelled like that
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's my firstborn's name. Spelled like that
    What? Phadraig?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Steve Lomas. Rat-faced little cvnt - him, not you.
    That's given me an idea for a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What? Phadraig?
    Let's hope so otherwise there is a young chap running around France answering to the name of "The Dubliners"

You'll have a day off for drinking and brawling, I assume?

Don't forget to sneer at your neighbours for being one step down the social ladder from you and continue a feud with a member of your family that's been going on for 30 years. It's important to keep Irish traditions going

Let's hope so otherwise there is a young chap running around France answering to the name of "The Dubliners"
    r has never evinced any great affection for the Irish, though. Why would he lumber his firstborn so?