Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People who look like rodents.

People who look like rodents.

Steve Rider. I've nothing against the man, a perfectly decent motorsport correspondant who now hosts the excellent Sky Sports F1 Legends series.

He looks like some kind of squirrel though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Steve Rider. I've nothing against the man, a perfectly decent motorsport correspondant who now hosts the excellent Sky Sports F1 Legends series.

Jamie Vardy. Looks like a rat, behaves like a dirty ratfink, most probably is a rat/fink hybrid.

Motoring journalist Quentin Wilson always looks to me like he's about to start gnawing your wiring

timthumb.php.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jamie Vardy. Looks like a rat, behaves like a dirty ratfink, most probably is a rat/fink hybrid.
    It is difficult to put into words my joy that we missed out on this chap in the summer.

In fact I see our attempted signing of him as absolute proof that the manager has lost his touch and indeed his marbles.

Wenger out.

Roland Rat?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He's more hamster than Squirrel.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It is difficult to put into words my joy that we missed out on this chap in the summer.

In fact I see our attempted signing of him as absolute proof that the manager has lost his touch and indeed his marbles.

Wenger out.
    His failure to perform footballistically is not the issue to me. I simply cannoy entertain the thought of our club employing the lowest of the English chav class. Adams and Merson were bad enough, but this bloke takes the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Phil Davis

Fat Sam's best mate

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Fat Sam's best mate

Sammy Lee. Good shout, actually.