Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I've got some nice inch thick sirloin steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was gazing in bewilderment at an episode of that the other day. What those two know about food and cooking I could ram down my jap's eye and never feel it.
    The weird one is married to a Romanian #internetbride) and the other one doesn't appear to be married at all.

Sinister, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I choose my steak in accordance with my butcher's recommendation on the day. This week he was particularly pleased with the sirloin, and rightly so.

Food, you may one day learn, is about more than a set of rules you have picked up from watching three epsiodes of The Hairy Bikers.
    Yeah, like I've ever watched a single episode of those two Geordie muppets.

To each his own, of course. But I would remind you of one of the most basic tenets of cooking; fat is flavor.

Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was gazing in bewilderment at an episode of that the other day. What those two know about food and cooking I could ram down my jap's eye and never feel it.
    Yes. See also Nigella and the two old birds who are now both dead.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Think it auto-corrected me or I mistyped, as I would never spell it the Yankee way, I can assure you.

Canadians spell it 'flavour'.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Think it auto-corrected me or I mistyped, as I would never spell it the Yankee way, I can assure you.

Canadians spell it 'flavour'.
    Yeah, Granit, you honesty went for the ball but somehow scythed the player down. You're still off.