Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lá Fheile Phadraig

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    r has never evinced any great affection for the Irish, though. Why would he lumber his firstborn so?
    Secretly ever person wishes they were Irish. This is a known fact.

r has never evinced any great affection for the Irish, though. Why would he lumber his firstborn so?
    In memory of the first man he killed with his teeth? #southarmargh

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'll have a day off for drinking and brawling, I assume?

Don't forget to sneer at your neighbours for being one step down the social ladder from you and continue a feud with a member of your family that's been going on for 30 years. It's important to keep Irish traditions going
    And the sectarianism. Don't forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Secretly ever person wishes they were Irish. This is a known fact.
    I fvcking don't. And I mostly am.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'll have a day off for drinking and brawling, I assume?

Don't forget to sneer at your neighbours for being one step down the social ladder from you and continue a feud with a member of your family that's been going on for 30 years. It's important to keep Irish traditions going
    Yes tomorrow is a National day off, or whatever and indeed there will be brawling on a whole new scale.

For the record I always sneer at my neighbours as I don't really like them.

And the sectarianism. Don't forget that.
    Oh the sectarianism goes without saying, as does the protection of *****philes. (That bit may have changed now.)

What plans have ye for the big day then?? Green beer, green food, green attire at the very least.

Dublin is awash with tourists all swathed in green and wearing novelty hats and as much as I despise them I must admit that the hot snatch count is off the scale.

Sadly (for them) I expect a fair number of them will happen upon some very drunken and generally over-excited teenagers from the Northside tomorrow who will proceed to kick three layers of ****e out of them while taking their money.

We had a parade here last Sunday - needless to say I avoided it like the plague. Will be out tomorrow of course but mainly because it is a Friday

Yes tomorrow is a National day off, or whatever and indeed there will be brawling on a whole new scale.

I've never had a neighbour whose very existence didn't anger me. It could be the Dalai Lama and I wouldn't want the cvnt living next door.

Of course you don't like them! The only reason you'd like them would be if they had a few quid, in which case, of course, they'd be 'big people' and worthy of respect.

I know all this shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We had a parade here last Sunday - needless to say I avoided it like the plague. Will be out tomorrow of course but mainly because it is a Friday
    Well you can understand it, really. Dressing in green, drinking beer and being intolerant are traits Bavarians share with the Irish.