Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lá Fheile Phadraig

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is she lonely? You want to be worming your way into her affections. Think of the will, for Christ's sake.
    Good point, actually. She told me her father built all the houses in our road, so she might have a bit squirreled away.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes, not my best moment on reflection. Had only moved in a few weeks and had kept a low profile until this point.

The Mrs had gone out for the day and by the time she got back whatever way I had locked up had denied her entry but clearly I could be seen through the window.

Quality. Rendering yourself so stotious that you are unable to respond to physical stimuli the minute your wife's back is turned is impressive stuff.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-16-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quality. Rendering yourself so stotious that you are unable to respond to physical stimuli the minute your wife's back is turned is impressive stuff.
    There was drink, drugs and loud music involved. Great fun.

I actually think Arsenal may even have been on the telly which was the catalyst for the whole social event.

So the poor chap has had to grow up with no bugger being able to spell or pronounce his name?

Poor(drigg) show by your aged p there imo.
    Yeah. I sympathise completely though. They were raised together, practically as brothers, by P's dad after they both lost their mothers.

He was a good man, P's dad
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What plans have ye for the big day then?? Green beer, green food, green attire at the very least.

Dublin is awash with tourists all swathed in green and wearing novelty hats and as much as I despise them I must admit that the hot snatch count is off the scale.

Sadly (for them) I expect a fair number of them will happen upon some very drunken and generally over-excited teenagers from the Northside tomorrow who will proceed to kick three layers of ****e out of them while taking their money.

Im afraid its the one day of the year when I definitely wont be in my local O Neills. Sorry about that old chap
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah. I sympathise completely though. They were raised together, practically as brothers, by P's dad after they both lost their mothers.

He was a good man, P's dad
    Steady on, old chap. No need for waterworks now, is there?

So your dad's sort of part-Irish, then?

Steady on, old chap. No need for waterworks now, is there?

So your dad's sort of part-Irish, then?
    Sort of. Very sort of indeed.

i.e. Not at all. Missionary trouble-makers are all over the place down in those parts.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."