Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Walcott left out of England squad

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed. If I am not mistaken another person with us from Belfast actually fell asleep.
    Possibly the part-responsibility of his travelling comrade who had been setting the pints-pace since five in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed. If I am not mistaken another person with us from Belfast actually fell asleep.
    Yes - poor show from the Northerner

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Possibly the part-responsibility of his travelling comrade who had been setting the pints-pace since five in the morning.
    That is now twice in as many days that you have with utter abandon thrown accusations at me.

We travel from separate airports, him from the illegally occupied 6 counties and me from the glorious free state of Ireland (Tiocfaidh ar lá).

I am essentially the Knocklyon 1, wrongly accused of grave sins and wrongdoing.

*the one about attending the electronic music event was probably correct and in this case I only met him around 11am

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Have you seen many Bournemouth games?
    Are you calling me a pervert?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you calling me a pervert?
    If the gimp mask fits, b

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Whilst good news for us, I feel a bit for him. One of the few players to come out of the last few weeks with much praise

Ummmmm.not sure about that
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Have you seen many Bournemouth games?
    It's a strange one, actually. He is clearly technically superior to the rest of the players and he is liked by many of the fans. However, AFCB seem to put in the best performances when he's not on the pitch (see Arsenal 3-3 and last week's victory over WHU).

Think people hoped for a few more goals and assists but on the whole, I think it's been a mutually beneficial loan for both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It's a strange one, actually. He is clearly technically superior to the rest of the players and he is liked by many of the fans. However, AFCB seem to put in the best performances when he's not on the pitch (see Arsenal 3-3 and last week's victory over WHU).

Think people hoped for a few more goals and assists but on the whole, I think it's been a mutually beneficial loan for both parties.
    In fairness, whoever signs Jack Wilshere expecting "goals" needs to find a different hobby.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Thank you Rich - that is the general impression I have got as well