Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walcott left out of England squad

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ah. Your information is probably more reliable than mine. I think mine came from the Guardian Football podcast, and as you know Jimbo fúcking hates us.
    Jimbo hates Arsene, not us. He was a GG man.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed, a carefully controlled plan with regards to not overloading him physically etc.

Even a barbed dig at Arsenal I believe, from a medical professional from Bournemouth. The irony.
    He's also a bit sh1t, though

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That makes sense. George could've also been a real contender in Serie A.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's not ****, he's just a bit wrong for the upper reaches of the Premier League, imo. Too small and not physically robust enough to play the way he does.

Shame, because he is supposed to be our crown jewels
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    His development trajectory has perhaps not been as spectacular as we once thought.

His development trajectory has perhaps not been as spectacular as we once thought.
    Seen. I blame Rosicky.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Seen. I blame Rosicky.
    Are you saying Tomas is/was his dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He wants stabbing, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's not ****, he's just a bit wrong for the upper reaches of the Premier League, imo. Too small and not physically robust enough to play the way he does.

Shame, because he is supposed to be our crown jewels
    If someone tried to compete a retarded Yorkshire terrier against your hounds (or whatever you do with them), would you not accept that the terrier was simply 'a bit ****' in that context?

It's a sad day when you resort to circumlocution to avoid the harsh truth, sw