Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone got SKY Q on here?

Has anyone got SKY Q on here?

do you have sky broadband or another? ( I have Virgin)

Does it give you the capability like multiroom did/does?

Any words or advice?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    do you have sky broadband or another? ( I have Virgin)

Does it give you the capability like multiroom did/does?

Any words or advice?
    Yes I have with BT Broadband, after a few initial problems (to be expected as got it at launch) it runs fine. I have multi room in kitchen and Playroom (2 extra Sky mini boxes).

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes I have with BT Broadband, after a few initial problems (to be expected as got it at launch) it runs fine. I have multi room in kitchen and Playroom (2 extra Sky mini boxes).
    Perfect, cheers.

PS Did the shirt turn up ok?

Perfect, cheers.

PS Did the shirt turn up ok?
    Yes it did, just not seen Phil for a while and in-laws are currently in Portugal. I will get it sorted on their return

and how many times do you have to restart the minibox?

I have to do it at least once a fortnight. Still, better than it was.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    and how many times do you have to restart the minibox?

I have to do it at least once a fortnight. Still, better than it was.
    Since we last had the engineer round it's down to once a month (if that), it was getting ridiculous at one point but only seems to need a reset if we've not used it as been away. At least the engineers are now free, advantage of not owning the equipment

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes it did, just not seen Phil for a while and in-laws are currently in Portugal. I will get it sorted on their return
    Good man

Referee question for you, P:

It's a silly one, of course, but anyway, are refs trained to deal with the two seperate and distinct teams or just twenty-two players as a whole?

I ask because you often have a situation where a player is verbally warned as to his future behaviour, for a foul or something like that. Then a player from the other team does the same thing and actually gets booked for it. People will say, he should've known better because the player has just seen the ref warn somebody for that, even if that somebody was on the other side.

So is the warning intended for *all* the players or just the one that personally received it? What is the referees' guidance on this?

Good man
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's a silly one, of course, but anyway, are refs trained to deal with the two seperate and distinct teams or just twenty-two players as a whole?

I ask because you often have a situation where a player is verbally warned as to his future behaviour, for a foul or something like that. Then a player from the other team does the same thing and actually gets booked for it. People will say, he should've known better because the player has just seen the ref warn somebody for that, even if that somebody was on the other side.

So is the warning intended for *all* the players or just the one that personally received it? What is the referees' guidance on this?
    Not sure why you asked me as I am a coach not a ref I really have no idea what the rules are and saying you will book someone next time player A is fouled seems outside the rules to me

Whoever heard of a coach not knowing the rules :-(

Not sure why you asked me as I am a coach not a ref I really have no idea what the rules are and saying you will book someone next time player A is fouled seems outside the rules to me

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."