Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things are pretty grim these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't like it. It's too slow. I like when they put on hockey masks and do a robbery but then it's too talky so I've never watched the end.
    This has just made r pass out in horror, f.

I agree with you, though. A film that fancies itself rotten, but is actually quite dull imo.

tbh, I would want to be sedated for that particular routine
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She had to listen to you w@nking on about Michael Mann and married you anyway? This speaks highly of your other qualities, r.
    You're too kind, I'm afraid. I do not **** on about it, that's the point. The matter was decided conclusively once and for all almost immediately and at the start; I like it, she doesn't. No need for anybody to get upset or be sensitive about it.

Just like the football too. And her ridiculously extensive court shoe collection. Or her brutish, guzzling offspring
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'm a bit annoyed that we're not p1ssing on the EU's 60th birthday parade by triggering article 50 in the middle of it, but I suppose diplomacy and all that.

Personally, I'd have got the Red Arrows to fly over there and write 'Dear the Eu. Fvck off. Love, Britain' in the sky in red, white and blue smoke.
    They're fully booked anyway B:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ane-stunt.html
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't like it. It's too slow. I like when they put on hockey masks and do a robbery but then it's too talky so I've never watched the end.
    Actually, that's the point; you're actually "supposed" to be exhausted by it, just like the two chaps are exhausted by the whole thing by the end. Style equals Substance, you see.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Actually, that's the point; you're actually "supposed" to be exhausted by it, just like the two chaps are exhausted by the whole thing by the end. Style equals Substance, you see.
    Ah, right. So it's meant to be mind-numbingly tedious and overlong, then?

Thanks for cleariing that up, r.

Ah, right. So it's meant to be mind-numbingly tedious and overlong, then?

Thanks for cleariing that up, r.
    Sure. At least they made the film they actually wanted to make, which is all you want to do, isn't it.