Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Things are pretty grim these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Things only appear grim because the liberal concensus is that Brexit is an utter nightmare, but as far as I can see, the sun still rises in the morning and sets at night, we've still got jobs and, best of all, the FTSE's at 7435 :rubshands:
    I have fallen for the hype.

But generally I find things very expensive these days.

I stick 11.3% of my salary in the bank each month and don't touch it. but there is nothing to gained in the world of savings these days. I even have a pension now.

But apart from that things are moving too slow. I sit here day to day wondering what my next get poor quick scheme will be. the big 35 is coming and I am running out of hope.

It's the same old **** but i can't get rid of it. apart from that I am quite pleased with how things have come along in the last 5 years but I want it to keep moving.

I don't even have any type of job security even though I remain here still. it just goes on and on. I made lazy career choices in the past and I am being punished for them now.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed. Life's rather pointless if you can't actually enjoy whatever it is you're doing, whatever it happens to be.

We're having beer and Schweinehaxen and Sauerkraut. For a change.
    I am sticking with it. Life is extremely robotic and routine the past few months. at least I got a new telly.

Oh Lord, so I did.

See, even the best of us can make a mistake, b.
    I wouldn't point it out in another, of course, but I hold you to a higher standard.

Indeed. Life's rather pointless if you can't actually enjoy whatever it is you're doing, whatever it happens to be.

We're having beer and Schweinehaxen and Sauerkraut. For a change.
    Omelette. Feta cheese, ham, chilli flakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am sticking with it. Life is extremely robotic and routine the past few months. at least I got a new telly.
    My wife just got me the new anniversary edition blu-ray of "Heat". It was the first movie we saw in the cinema together, back when the film first came out. She hated it then, still hates it now
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Brexit, Stuff etc. Arsenal are rubbish.

At least it's a bit sunny this week.
    it was looking grim for sw...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39285486
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Omelette. Feta cheese, ham, chilli flakes.
    Kindly don't talk to me about omelette. My young son has just recently "mastered" the art and keeps trying to force the blasted things down everyone's throat.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

My wife just got me the new anniversary edition blu-ray of "Heat". It was the first movie we saw in the cinema together, back when the film first came out. She hated it then, still hates it now
    She had to listen to you w@nking on about Michael Mann and married you anyway? This speaks highly of your other qualities, r.

I don't like it. It's too slow. I like when they put on hockey masks and do a robbery but then it's too talky so I've never watched the end.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fvcking angle grinder?

They warn you that about titanium wedding rings (which some people buy apparently) - that if your hand swells up for any reason, they'll basically have to cut your finger off because the metal's too strong.