Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders about the Wehrmacht. The Prusiian officer class didn't die out in 1945, surely?

I bet the krauts can still go a bit if pushed.
    Have you ever read a book called "Green Eyes" or something like that? Well, the chaps described therein could easily be the modern German slum-dwelling, young, urban male. A decent number of them are itching for it, a proper opportunity to really crack some heads.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Have you ever read a book called "Green Eyes" or something like that? Well, the chaps described therein could easily be the modern German slum-dwelling, young, urban male. A decent number of them are itching for it, a proper opportunity to really crack some heads.
    Isn't that about pooves, r? There is no place for pooves in war.

War is a serious business. You would do well to remember that.

One wonders about the Wehrmacht. The Prusiian officer class didn't die out in 1945, surely?

I bet the krauts can still go a bit if pushed.
    Nah. They'd be too busy laying out the red carpet and burbling on about multikulturalismus these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Allah hu Jaguar?
    Damn you

Isn't that about pooves, r? There is no place for pooves in war.

War is a serious business. You would do well to remember that.
    No. As I recall it, it's about 80's football hooligans who swapped the terraces for the delights of Aldershot and 3 Para. Essentially the generation that fought the Falklands War.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No. As I recall it, it's about 80's football hooligans who swapped the terraces for the delights of Aldershot and 3 Para. Essentially the generation that fought the Falklands War.
    Oh. I suspect I would enjoy that.

There is a holy war in Europe already but only on one side.

The arrogance of this criminal Erdogan is astounding. One man's country is an Ottoman's empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post

The arrogance of this criminal Erdogan is astounding. One man's country is an Ottoman's empire.
    I see what you did there, mo. wd.

That is really rather good 'Mo :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post