Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe'

Turkish minister claims 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe'

Let's do this. :rubshands:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To be honest, I thought they already had begun.

Anyway, I shall be looking with great suspicion at the man in my local kebab shop from now on

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Anyway, I shall be looking with great suspicion at the man in my local kebab shop from now on

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ah, one of AWIMB's collection of old-school vaguely racist smilies, there.

I was rather hoping that he meant that Turkish tanks would soon be crossing the border.

I would advise a defensive line at the Austrian border. There's fúck all east of that worth defending.

I was rather hoping that he meant that Turkish tanks would soon be crossing the border.

I would advise a defensive line at the Austrian border. There's fúck all east of that worth defending.
    Yes, but east of that are the only militaries worth a damn. The Turkic hordes wouldn't encounter much decent resistance until they got to the Channel, to be fair.

We had a holy war in my house the other day actually, because I refused my daughter's request to get a sports car as her best friend's father has one. She may have stopped just short of actually declaring a jihad though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We had a holy war in my house the other day actually, because I refused my daughter's request to get a sports car as her best friend's father has one. She may have stopped just short of actually declaring a jihad though.
    Allah hu Jaguar?

Yes, but east of that are the only militaries worth a damn. The Turkic hordes wouldn't encounter much decent resistance until they got to the Channel, to be fair.
    One wonders about the Wehrmacht. The Prusiian officer class didn't die out in 1945, surely?

I bet the krauts can still go a bit if pushed.

Allah hu Jaguar?
    Christ, that reminds me I've just seen an ad for their latest offering. Shocking.

I blame golf.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."