Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Tell you what, Clive, the Arsenal are so bad we even failed to win this season's

Tell you what, Clive, the Arsenal are so bad we even failed to win this season's

"Embarrassing Exit from the Champions League" cup.

Well done, Manchester City (and Spurs), imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Sadly my friend I think we are on an even level of embarrassment here.

Spurs going out twice is funny, City going out to a relative "minnow" is funny while us conceding 10 is not funny.

There's no shame in being outclassed, especially by *them*, but City actually scored six times against those Monaco clowns.

"Schoolboy" doesn't even begin to describe it, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sadly my friend I think we are on an even level of embarrassment here.

Spurs going out twice is funny, City going out to a relative "minnow" is funny while us conceding 10 is not funny.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Nah, that's what should happen in a cup format like the champions league. It's what the competition is all about.