Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now if I was really that bothered about doping in football, it wouldn't be Barca

Now if I was really that bothered about doping in football, it wouldn't be Barca

that I'd particularly be going after, as proving systemic doping in a club strikes me as more difficult to prove than in an individual.

I'd go after certain individuals who seemed most likely to be guilty and work from there.

And the first thing I'd like to see are the blood profiles of N'Golo Kante. If anyone in football is doping, it's that little permanently running dwarf c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    that I'd particularly be going after, as proving systemic doping in a club strikes me as more difficult to prove than in an individual.

I'd go after certain individuals who seemed most likely to be guilty and work from there.

And the first thing I'd like to see are the blood profiles of N'Golo Kante. If anyone in football is doping, it's that little permanently running dwarf c*nt.
    Sail Croatia on a bike!

I like this in-thread advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

I'd test Pogba - must be on something to make him look like a lethargic **** who has never seen a football before compared to the athlete who played for Juve. Probably test the idiots who paid 89 million for him as well - they must be smoking something

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'd test Pogba - must be on something to make him look like a lethargic **** who has never seen a football before compared to the athlete who played for Juve. Probably test the idiots who paid 89 million for him as well - they must be smoking something
    Test Juve too, while you're at it. They have some previous, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I watched him quite closely the other night, convinced that I must be missing something, because every time I see him he looks ineffectual.

He was, how can I put this technically? Mince. Utter, utter mince.

Wa, indeed, gwan?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Welcome Allegri

Can you imagine Coquelin on the gear red card every game before kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Magical hairspray
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...0&h=500&crop=1

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I watched him quite closely the other night, convinced that I must be missing something, because every time I see him he looks ineffectual.

Wa, indeed, gwan?
    Very good at the dab though apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Wa, indeed, gwan?
    Played next to Pirlo and Vidal at Juve. He's not good enough to carry an average midfield by himself. Waste of money.

Very good at the dab though apparently
    But he was everything that's wonderful at Juve.

Perhaps next season he'll turn into Vieira.