Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: get out off our club arsene ivan

get out off our club arsene ivan

we do not want you manager you make for us a joke and loosers now in position 5 in league and spurs above we will not qualiflying for champions leagues and players alexis ozil check koschelny xhaka welbeck ramsey bellerine will go to leave the club THEY ARE A **** I DO NOT CARE GET OUT OFF OUR CLUB i saidf many many many timesd and now you listen us mhhhh arsene ivan 10-2 loose to bayern munich is disgrase and upset for my family and our family YOU WANT FOR US TO CRY ARSENE YOU DO NOT CARE FOR OUR CLUB get out

Quote Originally Posted by wengar silly stupid clown View Post
    we do not want you manager you make for us a joke and loosers now in position 5 in league and spurs above we will not qualiflying for champions leagues and players alexis ozil check koschelny xhaka welbeck ramsey bellerine will go to leave the club THEY ARE A **** I DO NOT CARE GET OUT OFF OUR CLUB i saidf many many many timesd and now you listen us mhhhh arsene ivan 10-2 loose to bayern munich is disgrase and upset for my family and our family YOU WANT FOR US TO CRY ARSENE YOU DO NOT CARE FOR OUR CLUB get out
    I think you must have dropped something on your keyboard..... and some ******* has stolen the .,!? buttons
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar