Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leicester will win the Champions League :-(

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Inter, eh? Good.

No interest in football at all would be better though, of course.
    My father in law sends me nice texts if Arsenal win.
    As he doesn't speak English he sends stuff like.

Big Arsenal. or Forza Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My father in law sends me nice texts if Arsenal win.
    As he doesn't speak English he sends stuff like.

Big Arsenal.
    Yes, I remember you saying. I even promised to pinch his catchphrase. Hope he doesn't mind
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The way Leicester can win it is by beating Monaco in the QF and Borussia in the semis then a lucky final against a weakened big team.

Almost impossible but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    The way Leicester can win it is by beating Monaco in the QF and Borussia in the semis then a lucky final against a weakened big team.

Almost impossible but not impossible.
    Monaco and Dortmund are both very good teams, they may even have a better chance were City to progress and they drew them.

As it stands I 100% expect their European adventure to end in the next round.

I expect it too but the gist of my post is that there is no way on earth I can see them winning a two-game ko against the others. Except maybe against Barcelona with an honest ref and a drugs test before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It will take some doing but it could happen with a fortunate draw and a one off game against a big team in the final.

'They will find it tough for the first season in the champions league'. :Arsene: :

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    'They will find it tough for the first season in the champions league'. :Arsene: :
    He was right, to be fair, looking at their league position.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Monaco and Dortmund are both very good teams, they may even have a better chance were City to progress and they drew them.

As it stands I 100% expect their European adventure to end in the next round.
    They *are* both good teams but, what's important here is that neither of them seem to like it up 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They *are* both good teams but, what's important here is that neither of them seem to like it up 'em.
    I would love it if they drew Bayern. Let's see if they are 8 goals better than the mighty Leicester.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    I would love it if they drew Bayern. Let's see if they are 8 goals better than the mighty Leicester.
    Obviously they're not