Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leicester will win the Champions League :-(

Leicester will win the Champions League :-(

It will take some doing but it could happen with a fortunate draw and a one off game against a big team in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It will take some doing but it could happen with a fortunate draw and a one off game against a big team in the final.

The most fortunate draw would be either Manchester City/Monaco or Dortmund in the quarters, which is still pretty tough - that would leave one of Juve, Barca, Bayern or one of the Madrids in the semis. Very hard to see them winning over two legs against one of them

and man u will win the Europa, meaning that IF we finish fourth, we won't be in the CL. WEXIT!!!

Agreed. Their defending gives them at least a fighting chance, imo, similar to us during our run to the final that time
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The most fortunate draw would be either Manchester City/Monaco or Dortmund in the quarters, which is still pretty tough - that would leave one of Juve, Barca, Bayern or one of the Madrids in the semis. Very hard to see them winning over two legs against one of them
    Is it safe to say they may put up a better fight than perhaps we would.

Is it safe to say they may put up a better fight than perhaps we would.
    Now, now, P. It doesn't always have to be about *us*.

Even though it always *is* really.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Now, now, P. It doesn't always have to be about *us*.

Even though it always *is* really.
    my habits have changed. I used to watch whatever matches were on.

Now I only bother with arsenal. Which is a struggle lately. I think it's called being married or something.

my habits have changed. I used to watch whatever matches were on.

Now I only bother with arsenal. Which is a struggle lately. I think it's called being married or something.
    Doesn't your better half like watching football then?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Doesn't your better half like watching football then?
    Not really unless it's Inter.

Not that it's forbidden I just am a busy bloke. I get to watch football and she gets to watch Italian channels. Which I don't mind watching as most shows seem to have dancing ladies for no reason.

Not really unless it's Inter.

Not that it's forbidden I just am a busy bloke. I get to watch football and she gets to watch Italian channels. Which I don't mind watching as most shows seem to have dancing ladies for no reason.
    Inter, eh? Good.

No interest in football at all would be better though, of course.