Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Semi Final Tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Semi Final Tickets

To all members,

It is 99.99% certain that AWIMB will have two complimentary tickets in Club Wembley for the City match. I would like to use these in a way that would help the forum (We can't just sell them and have an advert free month - sadly), so would welcome any thoughts on how best to use them to the maximum benefit of the forum.

To all lurkers/guests etc., You will need to get signed up and regularly logged in to have any chance!!

This thread can stay open for one week and then we can do a quick poll to see what idea is most popular and run with it.

Sound like a plan?

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    To all members,

It is 99.99% certain that AWIMB will have two complimentary tickets in Club Wembley for the City match. I would like to use these in a way that would help the forum (We can't just sell them and have an advert free month - sadly), so would welcome any thoughts on how best to use them to the maximum benefit of the forum.

To all lurkers/guests etc., You will need to get signed up and regularly logged in to have any chance!!

This thread can stay open for one week and then we can do a quick poll to see what idea is most popular and run with it.

Sound like a plan?

Give them to City's backs, imo, so at least they can enjoy a decent feed while watching the game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Give them to City's backs, imo, so at least they can enjoy a decent feed while watching the game.
    No food in Club Wembley! Just posh seats.......

You can give them to the wittiest poster. Do you want my address now or later?

Poor b'stards, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I make you wrong.

Me and 3 like minded chums were Club Wembley for the Hull final. There was a free bar and a range of foods from around the globe.

Think 1 of the party got a plate with some spuds on it at one point.

Best final ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I make you wrong.

Me and 3 like minded chums were Club Wembley for the Hull final. There was a free bar and a range of foods from around the globe.

Best final ever.
    I had club Wembley seats for another final

The League Cup final against Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I had club Wembley seats for another final

The League Cup final against Birmingham
    What a clusterfúck that was.

At least now you can look back and laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I make you wrong.

Best final ever.
    I have done it three times and only had a free glass of bubbly and some nibbles, maybe times have changed. I am am at Wembley now meeting them, so I shall ask for clarification.

I have done it three times and only had a free glass of bubbly and some nibbles, maybe times have changed.
    No, I'm sure we've all had Saturday nights like that