Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Semi Final Tickets

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I had club Wembley seats for another final


    The League Cup final against Birmingham
    What a clusterfúck that was.

    At least now you can look back and laugh about it.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What a clusterfúck that was.

    At least now you can look back and laugh about it.
    I paid £200+ for the ticket



    Only other time I went to club wembley was for a U2 Concert.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I make you wrong.

    Me and 3 like minded chums were Club Wembley for the Hull final. There was a free bar and a range of foods from around the globe.

    Think 1 of the party got a plate with some spuds on it at one point.

    Best final ever.
    I have done it three times and only had a free glass of bubbly and some nibbles, maybe times have changed. I am am at Wembley now meeting them, so I shall ask for clarification.


  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I have done it three times and only had a free glass of bubbly and some nibbles, maybe times have changed.
    No, I'm sure we've all had Saturday nights like that
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I make you wrong.

    Me and 3 like minded chums were Club Wembley for the Hull final. There was a free bar and a range of foods from around the globe.

    Think 1 of the party got a plate with some spuds on it at one point.

    Best final ever.
    I am reliably informed that you must have been in the Bobby Moore Club, one of the two higher level tiers of Club Wembley. Our two tickets are unlikely to be in there! Still very comfy and a great view..........but, like all Club Wembley, in a mixed zone!!!



  6. #16
    you are right no one are proof you wrong

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    To all members,

    It is 99.99% certain that AWIMB will have two complimentary tickets in Club Wembley for the City match. I would like to use these in a way that would help the forum (We can't just sell them and have an advert free month - sadly), so would welcome any thoughts on how best to use them to the maximum benefit of the forum.

    To all lurkers/guests etc., You will need to get signed up and regularly logged in to have any chance!!

    This thread can stay open for one week and then we can do a quick poll to see what idea is most popular and run with it.

    Sound like a plan?

    Guys,

    I have not had any suggestions as to thios, so will leave it open over the weekend. If nothing sensible is put forward by Monday, I will return the trickets to DSG Central and make them generally available - at least I tried!!


  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Guys,

    I have not had any suggestions as to thios, so will leave it open over the weekend. If nothing sensible is put forward by Monday, I will return the trickets to DSG Central and make them generally available - at least I tried!!

    An AWIMB auction of sealed bids. Then either take that and use it to offset hosting costs/give it to charity or use the highest sealed bid as a reserve on eBay.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Guys,

    I have not had any suggestions as to thios, so will leave it open over the weekend. If nothing sensible is put forward by Monday, I will return the trickets to DSG Central and make them generally available - at least I tried!!

    do a raffle?

    do a competition?

    just give me one?

  10. #20
    Hand them over to the first two Awimbers through the gates at Boro on the 17th. Oh, nevermind just hand them back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •