Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Semi Final Tickets

  1. #1

    Semi Final Tickets

    To all members,

    It is 99.99% certain that AWIMB will have two complimentary tickets in Club Wembley for the City match. I would like to use these in a way that would help the forum (We can't just sell them and have an advert free month - sadly), so would welcome any thoughts on how best to use them to the maximum benefit of the forum.

    To all lurkers/guests etc., You will need to get signed up and regularly logged in to have any chance!!

    This thread can stay open for one week and then we can do a quick poll to see what idea is most popular and run with it.

    Sound like a plan?


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    To all members,

    It is 99.99% certain that AWIMB will have two complimentary tickets in Club Wembley for the City match. I would like to use these in a way that would help the forum (We can't just sell them and have an advert free month - sadly), so would welcome any thoughts on how best to use them to the maximum benefit of the forum.

    To all lurkers/guests etc., You will need to get signed up and regularly logged in to have any chance!!

    This thread can stay open for one week and then we can do a quick poll to see what idea is most popular and run with it.

    Sound like a plan?

    Give them to City's backs, imo, so at least they can enjoy a decent feed while watching the game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Give them to City's backs, imo, so at least they can enjoy a decent feed while watching the game.
    No food in Club Wembley! Just posh seats.......


  4. #4
    You can give them to the wittiest poster. Do you want my address now or later?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    No food in Club Wembley! Just posh seats.......

    Poor b'stards, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    To all members,

    It is 99.99% certain that AWIMB will have two complimentary tickets in Club Wembley for the City match. I would like to use these in a way that would help the forum (We can't just sell them and have an advert free month - sadly), so would welcome any thoughts on how best to use them to the maximum benefit of the forum.

    To all lurkers/guests etc., You will need to get signed up and regularly logged in to have any chance!!

    This thread can stay open for one week and then we can do a quick poll to see what idea is most popular and run with it.

    Sound like a plan?

    How come Awimb has become all professional suddenly? with giveaways.

    Also I was thinking about this £2 thing. Can't you advertise this on the main awimb forum page?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Also I was thinking about this £2 thing. Can't you advertise this on the main awimb forum page?
    It works for your mum, after all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It works for your mum, after all.
    she doesn't need to advertise anymore.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    No food in Club Wembley! Just posh seats.......

    I make you wrong.

    Me and 3 like minded chums were Club Wembley for the Hull final. There was a free bar and a range of foods from around the globe.

    Think 1 of the party got a plate with some spuds on it at one point.

    Best final ever.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I make you wrong.

    Me and 3 like minded chums were Club Wembley for the Hull final. There was a free bar and a range of foods from around the globe.

    Think 1 of the party got a plate with some spuds on it at one point.

    Best final ever.
    I had club Wembley seats for another final


    The League Cup final against Birmingham

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •