Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lukaku leaving Everton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I bet we get more like 25 million for him.
    Right. And you wouldn't swap him for Lukaku, would you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. And you wouldn't swap him for Lukaku, would you.
    Lukaku is big, fast, strong and has been scoring lots of goals recently. I was surprised to hear he was joint top with Kane.

But somehow, somehow, I just don't think he's that good. Don't ask me to explain it, but I just can't see him as a top player.

I'd pass.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Lukaku is big, fast, strong and has been scoring lots of goals recently. I was surprised to hear he was joint top with Kane.

But somehow, somehow, I just don't think he's that good. Don't ask me to explain it, but I just can't see him as a top player.

I'd pass.
    He's an odd one, seen him many times and when he fancies it, he can be outstanding, other days he just doesn't seem bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's an odd one, seen him many times and when he fancies it, he can be outstanding, other days he just doesn't seem bothered.
    Anyway, *why* does he want to leave? Seems a very good fit and Everton are on the up, aren't they.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Anyway, *why* does he want to leave? Seems a very good fit and Everton are on the up, aren't they.
    Never going to be a regular top 4 side though

Never going to be a regular top 4 side though
    Fair enough. But who *is* guaranteed that in today's Premier League. And don't they at least have plenty of money now?

Fair enough. But who *is* guaranteed that in today's Premier League. And don't they at least have plenty of money now?
    There are no guarantees but there are 5 sides that over a 4 year contract you'd at least expect to get 2 goes at it with. I'm not including spurs in that as I expect them to fall away for 2 reasons. 1. New stadium 2. It's spurs

Everton may have money but until the new stadium is built there are a lot of better stadia around to play your footy in week in, week out......and even with the new stadium, it's still Liverpool

Token "seems like a perfect player for us" comment.

I'd pass.
    Arsene agrees with you on this, although he'd use the phrase top, top or super quality. He's probably the best we could reasonably get though, albeit at a hyper-inflated price.

I'd pass.
    I'm with you on this one.

Benteke the same. That's right I am comparing them both as they are Belgian.