Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lukaku leaving Everton

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    has to be worth a punt
    Belgian. What the hell would we want with a Belgian?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I bet we get more like 25 million for him.
    Right. And you wouldn't swap him for Lukaku, would you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I bet we get more like 25 million for him.
    China. That's what we need. China.

China is our friend in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. And you wouldn't swap him for Lukaku, would you.
    Lukaku is big, fast, strong and has been scoring lots of goals recently. I was surprised to hear he was joint top with Kane.

But somehow, somehow, I just don't think he's that good. Don't ask me to explain it, but I just can't see him as a top player.

I'd pass.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Lukaku is big, fast, strong and has been scoring lots of goals recently. I was surprised to hear he was joint top with Kane.

But somehow, somehow, I just don't think he's that good. Don't ask me to explain it, but I just can't see him as a top player.

I'd pass.
    He's an odd one, seen him many times and when he fancies it, he can be outstanding, other days he just doesn't seem bothered.

I'd pass.
    Arsene agrees with you on this, although he'd use the phrase top, top or super quality. He's probably the best we could reasonably get though, albeit at a hyper-inflated price.

I'd pass.
    I'm with you on this one.

Benteke the same. That's right I am comparing them both as they are Belgian.

I'd pass.
    Right now, I'd certainly rather sell him than buy him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's an odd one, seen him many times and when he fancies it, he can be outstanding, other days he just doesn't seem bothered.
    Anyway, *why* does he want to leave? Seems a very good fit and Everton are on the up, aren't they.

China. That's what we need. China.

China is our friend in this matter.
    Nobody in Europe will pay more than 25million for a 28 year old that is out of contract in one year.

However, I suspect that he'll turn his nose up at China.