Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is any c*nt on here young enough to be au fait with the youngsters dating culture?

Is any c*nt on here young enough to be au fait with the youngsters dating culture?

Apparently my 16 year old daughter and this rugby playing lad from Whitgift School are 'exclusive'.

I am told this does not mean boyfriend/girlfriend but something else. Quite what else it means I have no idea.

The world really does turn far too quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Apparently my 16 year old daughter and this rugby playing lad from Whitgift School are 'exclusive'.

I am told this does not mean boyfriend/girlfriend but something else. Quite what else it means I have no idea.

it means he gets to bone her exclusively. sorry for the brash language.

Exclusive means they're a couple (boyfriend/girlfriend) and not ****ing anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Exclusive means they're a couple (boyfriend/girlfriend) and not ****ing anybody else.
    But they are not in 'love' yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it means he gets to bone her exclusively. sorry for the brash language.
    Er, um, but then aren't they boyfriend/girlfriend? And if he can bone her as an exclusive what can he do when they are boyfriend/girlfriend?

Or don't I want to know? Oh god.

Unlike your mum it means they only have 1 partner... well that is what she thinks, he is shagging anything that moves
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Er, um, but then aren't they boyfriend/girlfriend? And if he can bone her as an exclusive what can he do when they are boyfriend/girlfriend?

Or don't I want to know? Oh god.
    to put it more nicely it just means they are fond of each other and it's quite early. So they want to see how it goes.
    forget what I said about boning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But they are not in 'love' yet?
    Yes. I suppose exclusive is the modern day courting. They're courting, WES.

Your 16 year old daughter has a boyfriend? Are you sure this is wise?

What of her reputation? How will she ever make a decent match once society has her marked as involved in scandal?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yes. I suppose exclusive is the modern day courting. They're courting, WES.
    He's courting all over her face
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar